face book chat on pidgin

Amber Gordy ambergordy216 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:51:49 EST 2011

sorry it is 5222 I forgot a 2.... and yes I have a username.... It worked
before just all of a sudden stopped working and giving me this message... I
don't know why nothing changed.... Then I updated the program to see if that
would fix it. And it didn't... so I am not sure what the deal is.... Any
other ideas