MSN

Scott Sweeten sweetensc at clearviewregional.edu
Tue Jan 4 13:11:45 EST 2011

I'm using pidgin 2.7.9 with AIM and MSN. I just installed it for the
first time but when I went to chat on MSN I get this error in the chat
window: Message could not be sent because we were unable to establish a
session with the server. This is likely a server problem, try again in a
few minutes:

I tried messaging multiple people over the span of a few hours.
Meanwhile, AIM worked as expected. I logged into MSN in another program
and had no problems.

I'm logged in from behind a firewall with NTLM proxy auth. I have no
problems logging in to either account but cant receive or send messages
via MSN.

Thanks,

Scott