2011 About.com Readers' Choice Awards Nominations

Brandon De Hoyos im.guide at about.com
Sun Jan 9 18:03:43 EST 2011

Is Pidgin the Best IM client of 2011?

The Readers' Choice Awards on About.com are back for 2011, and this year, we're showcasing the best products, features and services in dozens of categories.  On the IM site, we will be accepting nominations beginning this week for:
  a.. Best IM Client
  b.. Best Windows IM Client
  c.. Best Mac IM Client
  d.. Best Mobile IM Client
  e.. Best Business IM Client
  f.. Best Web-Based IM Client
  g.. Best IM Feature
  h.. Best Chat Rooms
  i.. IM Developers of the Year
Nominations will open this Thursday, January 13 until Feb. 4, and voting will run from Feb. 11 through March 8, with winners announced March 15. There's no prize--just the bragging rights that come with getting recognized by the readers of one of the leading websites owned by The New York Times Co.

To submit your nominations, visit the Readers Choice Awards Nomination Form for the IM site at http://im.about.com/library/blnominate.htm. To learn more about the overall awards program visit awards.about.com. Let me know if you have any questions, and have a great day!

Best,

Brandon De Hoyos

Tip: Want to garner more nominations? The most successful nominees in years' past have posted links to our nominations form on blogs and forums for their own IM clients! You are free to solicit nominations as you see fit!

Brandon De Hoyos
Guide to IM
About.com | Need. Know. Accomplish