My buddies have been deleted

Lucy Xing lucyxingrocks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:44:12 EST 2011

Ok I am kind of new to Pidgin, so I don't really know how it works, but here
is my situation: The first day I install Pidgin, I use it, it's fine. Then,
when I press the red X (close) button, a sound comes onto my computer. It
doesn't go on continuously, but just once in a while. The sound is kind of
like a music....a 3 note sound. The first time going from low to high, and
the second time from high to low. The sound went on for the whole day, and
only when I shut down my computer did it go away. The next day, I try to
access Pidgin again, BUT all my buddies are not on the list! There are still
all my contacts on Gmail, but on Pidgin there are no buddies! Can someone
PLEASE help me?? PLEEEEEAAASEE!!! I don't want to install this program for
nothing! PLEASE reply ASAP!!! THAnks!
--
OWNER OF THE FUNNY AND COOL JOKES & RIDDLES INC.
LUCY