QQ can't log on

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Jan 14 02:30:35 EST 2011

Xiang Li wrote:

>     I don't know whether it is an incident today or it will keep
> forever, but pidgin QQ can't log on.

To the best of my knowledge no QQ user is currently able and willing to
reverse engineer the changes that QQ have made to their protocol and
implement corresponding Pidgin changes.

Pidgin relies on volunteers who actually use the IM services, and is
often frustrated by services which don't want third party clients and
don't publish details of their protocols.

--
David Woolley