QQ can't log on

Xiang Li Xiang.Li at iee.lu
Fri Jan 14 02:43:35 EST 2011

Hello David,
	Thanks for your answer.
Regards,
Xiang Li

--

Xiang Li

Software Engineer&IT
Electronics Department
Beijing Technical Service Branch Office
IEE (Langfang) Electronics & Engineering Company Ltd.
6/F Tower C
Reward Science & Technology Building No.203
Area II, Wangjing Lize Middle Garden
Chaoyang District, Beijing
China,   100102

Phone: +86 10 64390623 ext.2801
mobile: 13810601047 Email: Xiang.li at iee.lu
Website:www.iee.lu
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient and  have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby
notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly
prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original
transmittal from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.