problem

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Jan 14 02:37:33 EST 2011

GioIsis ... wrote:
> Hello.I using the latest version of pidgin.I m a windows 7 user.

What do you believe to be the latest Pidgin version?

> I can't recieve and send files.I cant see them too.

What error messages are in the debug window (please don't quote
passwords, etc.).

> Also i want to see the avatar of the user i chat.Is there this option?

Which service and protocol does all the above relate to?

How are you connected to the internet, with particular reference to
firewalls and proxies, including "transparent" proxies introduced by ISPs?

--
David Woolley