get buddy list from Sametime server? - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Victor Reiner Victor at keyinfo.com
Fri Jan 14 18:37:22 EST 2011

Yes I have, it doesn't work.  Our partner does updates on the server regularly to deal with things like name changes and those do not flow through to us.  Now they are changing the user ID format globally and using the push feature to update the clients.

We did a test today on the new infrastructure and it didn't auto-update at all.

-=Victor=-