Pidgin installation

Oscar Passarello oscar.passarello at oracle.com
Mon Jan 24 05:13:11 EST 2011

Hello,
I'm an Oracle employee and have installed Pidgin on my laptopt Dell. Now
as I have also an Ipad I'd like to install this chat as well, but
connecting to your site  and trying to downloaded it, it fails.
Have no clue why.
Can you kindly give me some advise on what I have exactly to download
for Ipad and where.
Thx
Regards,
Oscar
--

*        Oscar Passarello ***

//*/Support Director/*

*Via Bombay, 1                        Office. : + 39 06 – 5243 6258
00144 Rome - Italy Mobile: +39 335 8326 605
                                                    Fax: + 39 06 -  5292308

http://www.oracle.it *

*

*