bayuherman invited you to join Koprol

Koprol invitation-support=pidgin.im at koprol.com
Fri Jan 28 08:48:21 EST 2011

Hey!

Do you wanna know where your friends and what they're up to?
Click here to find out:

http://www.koprol.com/signup?invitation_token=14a272f7a4c21eb113557074d8a999161e9b2eec

(If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.)

bayuherman's message for you :
Hey, I've been having fun using Koprol Yahoo!'s mobile social network. We can tell each other where we are and even find new friends nearby. I think you're gonna love it and it's so easy to use. Please try it out.

---

Check out bayuherman's profile by going to:
http://www.koprol.com/users/bayuherman

Thanks,
The Koprol Team

Koprol Office: Jl. Radio I/25, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12130