Bundling Opportunity

Marko Nikolic marko at eboostconsulting.com
Thu Jan 27 17:21:04 EST 2011

Hello,

My name is Marko Nikolic and I work in the user acquisition department at DropDownDeals.com.  Our free add-on drops down coupons in users browsers when they are on a website that we have a coupon for.  We have over 3MM daily users and are rapidly growing.

We are interested in bundling our free add-on with Pidgin so when a user installs your product they also have the option to install ours.  We can pay up to $0.75 cents per US install you send us.  We currently have a $2MM monthly advertising budget.

Please let me know if you're interested and we can setup a call.

Thanks,

Marko