problems installing Pidging

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Jul 7 00:25:29 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 12:19:47AM -0400, Roger Escobedo wrote:
> So what if I wanted to deleted this user an recreate it, how can I do that. I'm not sure what the password is that its looking for.

If you believe the account that already exists on the server is an account
you previously created (and cannot remember the password for) you need to
contact the server administrators and see about resetting your
password/etc.

This isn't something pidgin can do for you.

If you haven't previously set up an account on that server with that name
then someone else probably has and you will have to pick a different
username.

    -Etan