Unable to connect

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Jul 7 04:42:01 EDT 2011

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 01:36:12 -0700
Elizabeth Tembo <tembo.lizzie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please help me resolve the problem i have; pidgin cannot connect to the
> local network i am connected to. i am using XMPP. It used work perfectly
> well not until recently when i installed it on another pc. please help.

If you have installed it on another PC and not set up your accounts
again then it will be unable to connect because it has no information
on where to connect to and what credentials to present to the IM
network server.

You will need to recreate your account(s) to make it work.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde