Facebook - Pidgin unreliable ever since recent facebook chat changes.

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sun Jul 10 15:58:20 EDT 2011

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:50:08 -0700
Les Fenison <les at fenison.org> wrote:

> I am using XMPP.   Can you explain exactly what I need to do with the
> debug log?  I have never used it before and know nothing about it.
> Maybe it is logging now and I can go find the last event?

I don't know if it will log the incoming packets, but it is accessed
via the help menu, it's just a window.

You could post the contents here, and maybe show the difference between
it and the FB chat on the web, assuming it's all something you're happy
to post to a public list.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde