'About Pidgin, the universal chat client' international

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Jul 11 11:58:29 EDT 2011

Michail Bogdanov spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Hi!

Hi Michail,

> I'm willing to translate page located at http://pidgin.im/about/ to
> the Belorussian language (my mother tongue). What I'm asking for is
> your written permission, so you don't mind after I'll post the
> translation to my blog. The translation is intended only for web, no
> print copies planned.

Please feel free to do so.  We would eventually like to provide
translated web pages on our site, but we currently have no
infrastructure to do this.

The current Belarusian translator (we have only a latin character
translation; I assume that because there is a distinction, there is
also a cyrillic Belarusian?) for Pidgin itself is Ihar Hrachyshka
<ihar.hrachyska at gmail.com>, you may want to contact him with
translation questions.

> You can leave a voice message and I will call you back, if you
> prefer a call instead of emails. Do you prefer email or IM for
> contact (if any questions regarding the translation arise)? What
> instant messaging client (if any) do you use? AIM, MSN, Skype?
> Thank you!

This is a mailing list dedicated to Pidgin support.  You will find on
it Pidgin users and developers.  It is a fine point of contact for
now.

Ethan