Pidgin transfer files failed

Hadi kingstar285 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:26:52 EDT 2011

Dear Support Team,

I'm a new user for Linux Mint 9.0, and to Pidgin 2.9.0, (My account is
Yahoo Msngr) i'm having problem sending files transfer to my friends,
I've try many times, but it seems nothing happen, when i check out the
transfer file list the progress bar didn't start at all. on the transfer
time remaining shows: "waiting transfer to begin". But the transfer
didn't worked out

I hope you may help me with this issues.. since i'm enjoying using
pidgin... looking forward for your email rep. Thx

Best Regard

Hananto Hadi
Indonesia