Master password as a official feature

Tiago Augusto Pimenta tiagoap at cnptia.embrapa.br
Tue Jul 19 09:56:34 EDT 2011

Dears developers,

I have a lot of IM accounts, and if I do not save the password, when I
run the pidgin several windows asking for password starts to jumping,
some times I begin to write a account's password, and the other one
brings over the window and I type everything wrong.

Doing a research I found a master password patch for old versions of
gaim, but it does not work for latest versions, it seems to be hard to
fix and build it every-time pidgin's source code change, please,
consider to make master password patch a official feature in next release.

Regards,

Tiago