MXit Support:265658

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Jul 28 11:38:28 EDT 2011

Using this email to attempt to kill two birds with one stone.

Mathieu White, your first email made it to the list correctly, there was no
need to resend (despite what the MXit support contact told you).

MXit support staff, you have been subscribed to the pidgin Support mailing
list. That is why you are getting "random" pidgin support emails. People
haven't started just randomly emailing you directly with pidgin questions.

As such we would appreciate it if you would conduct your support on this
mailing list or at least send mail to the list indicate that you have
taken the support conversation off-list when you take support off-list
(which apparently you have been doing).

Additionally there is no need for you to instruct people to send their
mails to the mailing list (unless for some reason they have in fact sent
them directly to you but that is something you can hopefully determine on
your end) and no need for you to send email asking us to handle support
emails you have gotten.

One last thing, MXit support staff. I'm operating under the impression
that your support email distributes this email to the members of the
support team. If it does that in a round-robin (or other non-broadcast)
method please try to make sure that all members of the support team
understand the situation. Thank you.

    -Etan

<snip original support email>