MXit Support:265658

Mathieu White me at mathieuwhite.com
Thu Jul 28 07:08:37 EDT 2011

Hello,
My name is Mathieu White (http://mathieuwhite.com) and I'm a graphic designer currently working on an instant messaging app for iPhone. Ive been looking for a dev just recently to help out with that aspect of the app. But I was wondering if you guys do partnerships? You could release the app under your name and just give me a part of the profits. It's been a little less than a year now and I'm on my fifth redesign of the app. I feel like my current dev isn't putting in the work it needs to move forward and I'm ready to part ways. I'm really looking for a person or a team who can make it come to life. Anyway, we can talk more into detail if you decide to get back to me. Which I hope you do. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for your time,
Mathieu.