Please remove my name and link

uma pranayraghava at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:46:24 EDT 2011

Hi My name still appearing in the below link with following message , Please
remove this link immediately.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.pidgin.user/5746

Hi ,

I have PIDGIN in my computer, I have created Chat room,

1. Could you please let me know why when some one sends chat message popup
window is not coming for the members ?

2, how to create permanent members for chat group and make there id's auto
login when they logon to there computer?

Regards

Purushothama Yenumula

CTS - MBRS

email: pyenu <at> allstate.com

Allstate Northern Ireland
(formerly Northbrook Technology of Northern Ireland)

9 Lanyon Place, Belfast BT1 3LZ, Northern Ireland

Registered in Northern Ireland, number NI34636

US: 011 44 28 9034 6971

UK: 028 9034 6971