Pidgin 2.7.3 and KDE4 - something wrong?

Andersen, Jan jandersen at informatica.com
Mon Mar 14 12:44:27 EDT 2011

I tried to run this under strace, and the last several lines of the trace repeat this:

2786  read(7, 0x16ec764, 4096)          = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
2786  poll([{fd=5, events=POLLIN}, {fd=4, events=POLLIN}, {fd=7, events=POLLIN}, {fd=8, events=POLLIN}, {fd=10, events=POLLIN}, {fd=11, events=POLLIN}, {fd=12, events=POLLIN}], 7, 29971

- and then it just stops. To me it looks like it tries to connect, but what do I know. Is this what one would expect to see if networkmanager report "no connections"?

/jan