Buddy enquiry

Brett & Carrie btrewarn at netspace.net.au
Tue Mar 22 23:34:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have the latest version of Pidgin on my computer Pidgin 2.7.11 (libpurple
2.7.11) and am using it with Windows 7 Professional. I have an MSN account.
Everything is working fine except that my husband downloaded the same
version on his computer the other day and we've tried to add each other as
buddies, which it accepts, but shows that he is 'Offline' on my computer and
on his computer show that I am 'Offline'. All the rest of my buddies show up
fine. What can be the problem. His pidgin and mine are both on 'Available'.

Regards,

                  Carrie Trewarn

                     <mailto:btrewarn at netspace.net.au>
btrewarn at netspace.net.au