Problem with MSN

Alexandre alexandre at utech.net.br
Wed Mar 23 18:15:19 EDT 2011

Hi David!

Certainly I will not want my private information from being exposed to
different people.

Anyway I can send the WireShark log, but I need to have guarantee that
they will bot be scattered around the net.

The problem: The remote user see me online but for me I see him offline.
Even if I remove the user or he remove me and back to add the problem
persists.
The same remote user that is off-line to me, is on-line to my colleague
who is plugged into the same network.

As development engineer I am, I suspect that the problem should not be
any blocking or firewall, but some unforeseen situation, such as the
lack of a "acept", or non-arrival of a "Request ".

I did the same test on Windows and MSN and the problem persisted.
If you analyze the WireShark log surely reap any message that might lead
to some clue to the problem.

Regards

Alexandre