Question

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Wed Mar 30 08:45:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

I got some ideas how you could make this happen. There are several

a) set your nick to the word that you want to cause the sound. This is
ugly but it's simple. If you want to keep your nick, you can make two
simultaneous connections to the same server.
b) use a plugin. I don't know of a plugin that is able to do this, but
such a plugin might already exist or someone might want to write it.
c) use a bot that either says your name when someone says "ALL" or sends
you a private message
d) tell everyone in the channel to post the output of /names to the
channel when saying something that is relevant for everybody.

Cheers,
ChO2