Question

Raffaello Fontana raffaello at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:54:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks a lot for you reply.

I tried to look for a plugin but didn't fin it yet (to be honest i didn't
spend much time searching...yet lol)

I'll give a shot with the other solutions. (of course finding a plug in
would be great)

Anyway...It might be a good idea for next versions, i think users will
appreciate this option :)

Thanks again
hace a nice day.