Help Enquiry

Ross Smith Ross.Smith at merton.gov.uk
Fri May 6 06:57:31 EDT 2011

Hello

I have had Pidgin recent installed on my pc at work.

My buddy list is fine and I can see those users. However for some reason I do not show up to anyone else on their list when I'm signed in.

Please can you enlighten me how I can change this?

Thanks.

Ross Smith
Revenues Officer
Council Tax Collection
Corporate Services
Merton Council
Tel: 020 8274 4904
Fax: 020 8545 3960
www.merton.gov.uk

Help us save paper, time and collection costs. Paying your council tax by direct debit, using our My tax and benefits online service and changing your paper bill to an electronic one, will help us do this.                                                                             Call us today on 020 8274 4904 or visit www.merton.gov.uk

Reduce waste - please do not print this message unless you need to.
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
This email may contain information that is confidential and may contain sensitive or protectively marked information up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly.
This communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.
If you have received this email in error you must not copy, disclose or make any further use of the information contained within it.
Instead we request that you notify the system manager.
Postmaster at merton.gov.uk
http://www.merton.gov.uk