Help Enquiry

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri May 6 16:47:39 EDT 2011

Ross Smith wrote:

> I have had Pidgin recent installed on my pc at work.

You need to ask the person who installed it.  Hopefully they know which
service you are using, which version of Pidgin, which OS, etc., and may
also be able to make use of Pidgin's debugging features.

> My buddy list is fine and I can see those users. However for some reason
> I do not show up to anyone else on their list when I'm signed in.
>
> Please can you enlighten me how I can change this?

Not without some real information, such as that above.

> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
> use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email

It has been sent to everyone in the world (and maybe off it too) who
wants to read it!  This is a public mailing list.

--
David Woolley