Pidgin Ubuntu, D-Bus, remote X-server Windows

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Mon May 9 14:07:46 EDT 2011

libindicate is some Ubuntu thing it looks like so this may be something
you need to take up with the Ubuntu or libindicate people.

However, this mostly looks to me like your SSH session simply does not
have the necessary DBus session stuff enabled/activated/exported/etc. and
that setting that up to have the session bus information from an existing
login on the server (which has that information) or starting a new session
for your SSH connection (if that's the right thing to do, I'm not sure)
might be enough to fix this.

Even if that fixes it this certainly sounds like something you should
complain to the libindicate/Ubuntu people about since I really don't think
this should be such a fatal error.

    -Etan