error

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed May 11 18:50:25 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2011 22:06:36 +0100
> David Woolley <forums at david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Although they promised to monitor
>> this list and field MXit questions, in return for having official plugin
>> status, there has been no sign of them for many months.
>
> So perhaps that official status should now be withdrawn given that they
> have not stuck to their side of the bargain.

That seems harsh to me.  It may be true that MXit isn't answering a
lot of user questions on this list.  But aside from Etan, Pidgin devs
don't provide an abundance of help to users on this list, either.
While it would be nice if MXit and Pidgin devs did a better job
helping users (with both MXit and non-MXit issues), it doesn't seem
like a huge problem to me.  We are providing a free service, after
all.

--Mark