Users being grayed out without being idle

Paul Aurich darkrain42 at pidgin.im
Thu May 12 22:42:34 EDT 2011

And Sam Weber spoke on 05/12/2011 06:24 PM, saying:
> It happens to randomly; no accounts in particular. Idle method for all
> accounts:
>
> Report: Based on keyboard or mouse usage
> Minutes before idle: 5
> Set status to: Away

Etan beat me to the question about 'From last message sent' (which would
really make sense).

Could you get the Help->Debug Window output of this occurring?  Ideally
both from a computer where it occurs and one who witnesses it, but since
that's probably impractical, I'd settle for just the one who witnesses it.

~Paul