Pidgin 2.7.11: Buddy icons not displaying

Sam Ch mr.i.is.me at gmail.com
Sun May 15 00:59:33 EDT 2011

Hello all, and thank you for reading my message...
I have a problem with Pidgin 2.7.11 and I have not found a way to resolve..

I can only see one other buddy's 'buddy icon', and the rest do not show up.
This one buddy is also my only other buddy that uses pidgin.
Also none of my buddy's can see my 'buddy icon' except the only other one
that has pidgin again.

How do I fix this so i can see all my buddy's icons and all my buddy's can
see mine?

More info:
*Pidgin 2.7.11* (libpurple 2.7.11)
266042fff48838ac6672bcde8cf02babb5d5bae0

*Build Information*
*Plugins:* Enabled
*SSL:* SSL support is present.
*GTK+ Runtime:* 2.16.6
*Glib Runtime:* 2.20.5

*Library Support*
*Cyrus SASL:* Enabled
*Gadu-Gadu library (libgadu):* Internal
*GtkSpell:* Enabled
*GnuTLS:* Disabled
*Network Security Services (NSS):* Enabled
*Perl:* Disabled
*Tcl:* Disabled
*Tk:* Disabled
*UTF-8 DNS (IDN):* Disabled