Netbook-friendliness

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Nov 1 11:16:09 EDT 2011

El día Tuesday, November 01, 2011 a las 10:23:13AM -0400, Chris DeJoseph escribió:

> Slight issue with window sizes, where the longer windows such as the
> preferences window have the bottom cut off at netbook resolutions, to be
> able to click the Apply/Ok button in the preferences window, you have to
> have the task bar set to be hidden, even with doing so it is quite
> difficult to click the button, I suggest that the window height be reduced
> by about 15%

Your mail (and your header lines of your mail) does not say anything
about the operating system and desktop you are using. In mine (KDE on
FreeBSD) you can move the window by pressing the Alt key and left mouse
button together to move the window up a bit.

HIH

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211