Netbook-friendliness

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Tue Nov 1 14:24:20 EDT 2011

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 10:23:13AM -0400, Chris DeJoseph wrote:
> Slight issue with window sizes, where the longer windows such as the
> preferences window have the bottom cut off at netbook resolutions, to be
> able to click the Apply/Ok button in the preferences window, you have to
> have the task bar set to be hidden, even with doing so it is quite
> difficult to click the button, I suggest that the window height be reduced
> by about 15%

Do you have concrete suggestions for how we could meaningfully rearrange
the preferences dialog (and any other dialog with this problem) in a way
that would resolve the problem?

Also the preferences dialog has only a 'Close' button so you can use the
window manager/desktop environment/taskbar to close the window just fine.
Just for the record.

    -Etan