Netbook-friendliness

Chris DeJoseph viperfan747 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:47:24 EDT 2011

I'm thinking that having them re-size about 15% or 20% shorter then the
vertical resolution if it is lower then the default window height ED(600
height resolution, window height would thus be 480), as it is almost all
windows are small enough to fit fine on a 1440*600 screen, its just that
some of the taller windows seem a bit out of proportion when compared to
the rest on that size of screen, and this solution is meant for any windows
with this problem, since realy, this problem is annoying to solve as most
possible solutions have to be made on a per situation basis