Not working with Yahoo and cannot uninstall or exit or close

Jerry Wilson wilsonj014 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 19:43:20 EDT 2011

I went to Yahoo Messenger to set up an account, but the site said it now uses Pidgin which allegedly works with MSN, Yahoo and other messaging programs. However, it does not work with anything and I can’t uninstall it. My friends can’t message me from Yahoo or MSN and I can’t message them or anyone else. When I tried to Uninstall Pidgin, got error message that it was still running and I had to exit it first, but there is no damn way to exit it. How is this program supposed to be so goddamn easy to install and use? How can I get your Pidgin ... off of my PC? It doesn’t work. I am no dummy, what the hell is the problem? Nothing easy with Pidgin. I want it off my pc, but how?