pidgin 2.10 msn problem

Mr Laptop2000 mrlaptop2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 04:43:55 EST 2011

Hi,
I have a problem lately with the new 2.10 upgrade.
I have 3 MSN accounts which have all been functioning well till now. Basically Pidgin informs me of any emails as normal, but when I ask it to go to my inbox, I am transferred to MSN main page which says, "wrong username or password" and so i have to manually enter my details on that page to go to my inbox. This happens with all 3 of my accounts.
Have you had this problem reported by anyone else?
All details are correct as Pidgin would be unable to retrieve any messages if they were wrong, also I have double and triple checked all details and they are all correct.
This is has only started happening to me sine my upgrade.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance

regards

Harry