I cannot connect to Gtalk after upgrade to Ubuntu 11.11

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Nov 10 07:47:31 EST 2011

In the future please type out error messages instead of attaching
screenshots of text. It makes life much easier for people.

I was going to suggest that you needed to install the cyrus sasl modules
but it looks like the Ubuntu packages should depend on those correctly.
Which makes me wonder if this is the hostname issue we've been seeing
recently instead.

Make sure that you have the libsasl2-modules package installed and
pastebin the contents of your /etc/hosts file.

    -Etan