Issues with leaving and entering rooms using windows.

Gordon Paaske gpaaske at liquidweb.com
Wed Nov 30 11:20:55 EST 2011

Hello,

I use Pidgin at my workplace, as that is how my company communicates. I am using Windows 7 64BIT. When I leave for the day, my pidgin constantly logs me in and out of chat rooms, so it spams my co-workers chat windows with me leaving and entering rooms about every 30 minutes. I have already changed a setting that allows my NIC go idle and deactivate to save power thinking that would be why it was making me leave and enter. As far as I know I am one of the only, or maybe few people this happens to and as I am with a webhosting company, most of our support staff uses Linux and doesn't have this issue.

Let me know if you want me to try anything, or if you need more specs on my computer. I am using the latest version of pidgin as of the beginning of November.

Gordon Paaske
Sales Engineer

Liquid Web, Inc.
www.Liquidweb.com