Facebook in Pidgin

Jorge Vargas jorgevargas at santarosaconsulting.com
Tue Oct 4 14:04:45 EDT 2011

So enter your facebook username in the Nombre de usuario field

Enter chat.facebook.com in the Dominio field

Enter Pidgin in the Recurso field

And then enter your password on the Contraseña field

Jorge

Jorge Vargas

Senior Consultant, MEDITECH Services

The information contained in this email is confidential and may also be subject to the attorney client privilege or may constitute privileged work product.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the agent or employee responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender of your mistaken receipt of this communication and delete this communication from all servers, hard drives and other devices on which it may reside.