Assitance on chat room preferences/plugins

Ian Jones i.jones at iontrading.com
Tue Oct 4 10:27:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have created a chat room and now have managed to configure Pidgin to
ensure that on startup I enter the chat room automatically and that when I
close the chat window I don’t leave the chat room.  The only problem I now
have is that when I close the chat room window I’m not notified if someone
sends a message in that chat room.

How do I ensure that I always get a popup of the chat room when the chat
windows is closed and some adds something to the chat room?  If that’s not
possible is there any other way of being notified?

Regards,

Ian Jones