Assitance on chat room preferences/plugins

Ian Jones i.jones at iontrading.com
Wed Oct 5 10:20:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

If someone can help me with this it would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Ian

*This email and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended exclusively for
the addressee and the views expressed may not be official policy, but the
personal views of the originator.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is
prohibited. If you have received this email and any file transmitted with it
in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email immediately
and delete the material from your computer.  Internet communications are not
secure and ION Trading is not responsible for their abuse by third parties,
nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or
loss caused by any virus or other defect. ION Trading accepts no liability
or responsibility arising out of or in any way connected to this email.*