Can't add buddy

Wylonis, Jacob jacob.wylonis at teamdetroit.com
Thu Sep 1 15:53:07 EDT 2011

I can add someone to my buddy list but they always show up as offline even when I know they are online. How can I fix this?

Jacob Wylonis |Brand Content & Alliances
Team Detroit
550 Town Center Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126
T 313.615.3388
www.teamdetroit.com<mailto:jacob.wylonis at teamdetroit.com>

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed and it may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you believe you received this transmission in error please notify the sender.