Pidgin not prompting password

aswain aswain at alpineaccess.net
Tue Sep 13 09:59:03 EDT 2011

Hi there, up until today I have had no problems with pidgin for the
last week or so, now I cant get it to toss up my password prompt and if
I have it remember my password it never logs in, I've tried deleting and
re-adding the account and its still not working, suggestions?

Alpine Access | www.alpineaccess.com
Phone:
303.279.0585

Find Your Way Home(R)

This E-mail message is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the