Is it possible to lock down Pidgin?

Kevin Hamilton kevin.hamilton at connectyourhome.com
Mon Sep 19 11:22:28 EDT 2011

Great,
   Thanks for your assistance! As Richard has stated, the request is not
the intended functionality of the software, and therefore we are
currently exploring alternative solutions before determining which
software to integrate into the office. At the end of the day, management
determines which software we are going to incorporate. If this is what
they want, then at least we know it can be done without breaking
dependencies! You have been a great help. Technical support is
phenomenal, I cannot thank you enough! Saved me a lot of time!

Regards,
   Kevin