problem with logging back in

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Apr 11 18:24:13 EDT 2012

Jan - Insurance Source wrote:

> (16:23:27) proxy: Connecting to ana.pbx.dls.net:5222 with no proxy

I'm not an XMPP expert, but it looks to me as though the service is an
XMPP service run by dls.net.

> (16:23:27) proxy: Connection in progress

> (16:23:28) jabber: Recv (ssl)(77): <failure
> xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl"><not-authorized/></failure>

Again, I'm not an XMPP expert, but it looks as though you provided
invalid login credentials.

I think the connection loss was simply that the server didn't want to
continue talking to an apparent impostor.

You probably need to take this up with the people at dls.net.

--
David Woolley