yahoo/firewall issues

Xoan Sampaiño xoansampainho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 15:47:37 EDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 21:41, donna smith <djs_janitorial at yahoo.com> wrote:
> you were no help to us. Don't understand what you are talking about.
>
> donna smith wrote:
>> I'm not doing this from work this is our home computers. We have two and
>> they are both saying the same thing. They started doing this the same time
>> and the same day. Please help us. Thank you.
>
> Please explain how pidgin relates to this, and provide the Pidgin debug log.
>
>> donna smith wrote:
>>  > I cannot get into some of my yahoo games and one of the reasons says
>> I'm behind a firewall. What do I do?
>>
>> Where is Pidgin involved?
>>
>> If you are attempting to do this from work, you need to talk to the local
>> IT manager.

You need to understand that we are unable to know your problem if you
only let us this data, so please, copy and paste any related and
relevant log information displayed in debug window when you try to get
into some of your Yahoo! games.

--
Xoan Sampaiño [xoan at twitter|vimeo|flickr|delicious]

 /\  Document Freedom Day - Liberate your documents
_\/` http://documentfreedom.org/ - March 28th, 2012