Captcha Error

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat Apr 21 06:09:59 EDT 2012

Ethan Blanton wrote:
> The JavaScript question I have more sympathy for; unfortunately, we're
> using a Trac captcha plugin, and I don't think it has a broad set of
> configuration options.  If it's the captcha requiring JavaScript,

If the captcha requires client side scripting, it will be on dodgy legal
ground with respect to accessibility legislation (that has been somewhat
weakened by commercial interests that insist on being able to run client
side code) as well as having poor usability.

Scripting has security implications.

--
David Woolley