Listed languages

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Aug 6 16:54:50 EDT 2012

ccuhac at mynet.com spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Turkish language is in the supported languages list but
> why can't we select it during the installation?

Because while Pidgin is translated into Turkish, the Windows Installer
is not translated into Turkish.  As I understand it, you should be
able to use the English language installer and select Turkish for the
Pidgin runtime language.  It's possible that the Turkish translation
has rotted to the point that this is no longer possible (I believe we
only ship translations that are at least 50% complete).

Ethan