Problem with the IM

Jason Baron drjason2012 at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:32:14 EDT 2012

I thought I had installed pidgin IM properly, but my buddy list won't work. It says "DrJason disabled.  Account locked: too many failed login attempts.  Logging into the Yahoo! wesite may fix this."

Logging into the yahoo website didn't fix the problem. I'm stumped and need assistance.

In addition, under Accounts Enable/Username/Protocol, I attempt to click on the websites I want to enable, but it only allows me to select one. Can't I get all three, in case, if different Buddies, IM me from different accounts? I need help.

Is there a phone number I can call for someone to walk me through?

Thank you,
Jason