URI protocol for invoking pidgin

Mohamed Hamed mohamed.sayed at oracle.com
Wed Aug 29 18:32:52 EDT 2012

Thank you Daniel for the quick response.
It is working fine now after adding the message command.

However I had another problem. If the body has a space, nothing come after the space.
For ex:
 I created a bookmark as the following :

 javascript:(function(){window.location='xmpp:user.name at oracle.com?message;body=SR 12345';;})();;

 This successfully open the chat window for user.name with a body as "SR" and any text after the space is ignored.

Regards

Mohamed Sayed | Principal Analyst
Phone: +202 3535 0342 | Fax: +202 3535 0342 | Mobile: +2010 7215722
Oracle Global Customer Support | Fusion Applications | Application Technology - AppsDev

ORACLE Egypt | KM 28 Cairo-Alex. Desert Road | Oracle building | Smart Village | 12577 Giza